Homework - week 3


Español básico - tercera semana: tarea

I want you to write a paragraph in Spanish saying where you are from, where you were born and where you live now.
_________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________

The following sentences all use either the verb ser or estar. Choose the correct verb and the correct conjugation. :
1.     I am very well thank you.  ___________ muy bien gracias.

2.    Good morning John, how are you today? Buenos días Juan ¿cómo ________ hoy?

3.    I like that shirt, what colour is it? Me gusta esa camisa ¿de qué color _______?

4.    Where is the church? ¿Dónde _______ la Iglesia?

5.    Good morning Mr Rojas, how are you today? Buenos días, Sr. Rojas, ¿cómo _______  hoy?

6.    What time is it? ¿Qué hora _______?

7.    It is half-past three. _______ las tres y media.

8.    I am married. _______ casado/a.

9.    I am retired. _______  jubilado

10.   I am a carpenter. _______  carpintero.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

¿Puedes hablar niñita?

Classes start again in September