Homework - find the missing verbs

Find the missing verbs:

Insert the missing verbs in the correct tense and conjugation. You choose whether to use the informal or formal tense where appropriate.

  1. ___ una cerveza, por favor … I want a beer please.
  2. ___ alquilar un coche, por favor … we want to rent a car please

  3. Yo ___ saber a qué hora el autobus sale para Madrid … I would like to know what time the bus leaves for Madrid.

  4. No ___ hacerlo … I did not wish to do it
  5. ___ ___ salir esta noche ... I have to go out tonight

  6. ¿Cuántos años ___ ella? ... how old is she?

  7. ¿___ un dolor de cabeza? … do you have a headache?

  8. ___ un buen viaje ... I had a good journey

  9. Estoy ___ con él ahora ... I am speaking to him now

  10. ___ a ver a mi tía ayer ... we went to see my aunt yesterday

  11. ¿Quieres ___ conmigo? ... do you want to go with me?

  12. ___ a pagar con tarjeta ... I am going to pay by card

  13. ___ al cine esta noche ... we are going to the cinema tonight

  14. ¿Cuánto tiempo ___ ___ trabajas aquí? ... how long have you been working here?

  15. Tengo que ___ las camas ... I have to make the beds.

  16. A Juan le ___ ___ un lápiz … John needs a pencil

  17. ___ en China ... made in China

  18. Lo ___ ayer ... I did it yesterday

  19. ¿A dónde ___ de vacaciones? ... where did you go on holidays?

  20. ___ sol, __ calor … It is sunny, I am hot.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

¿Puedes hablar niñita?

Classes start again in September