Week 19 Exercises

Here are our week 19 exercises:

1. Tell the doctor what is wrong.

I have a headache. It is very bad.


I think that I have the flu.


I feel very depressed.


My knee hurts.


I have a headache. I cannot see.


My ear hurts.  It is my right ear.


I have sunburn


I have a sore throat and a cough.


I think I have a temperature.


My feet are sore.




2. Name the parts of the body:
Pelo (also cabello)

La cabeza

La barba

Las piernas

Los dedos

La boca

El talón

Los ojos

La espalda

La cara

La nariz

La rodilla

Los labios

La mejilla

La planta del pie

Los brazos

Los dientes

El codo

Los pies

Los manos

Las orejas

El tobillo

El cuello

El pulgar

Uñas de los pies

El pecho

Los senos (además pechos y tetas)

La barriga (además panza)

La garganta

El bigote

El ombligo u ombliguito


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

¿Puedes hablar niñita?

Classes start again in September